Wall Protection Systems offer solutions to problems that occur to the walls and doors both within buildings and external buildings.
Used selectively in "problem area", they incorporate durability, functionality and enhanced the value of the interior.
Recommended places for use include hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, airports, restaurants, shopping centres and factories.
Places that are with high traffic and subject to damage by wheelchairs, trolleys, chairs and carts are highly recommended to install wall protection systems.
From Corner Guards, Wall Guards and Handrails to Rigid Vinyl Impact Sheets and Wallcovering, we have the right products to meet your specific needs.
- Conceal dings and scrapes to the corner with a variety of wing size, angles and heights
- High impact surface mount corner guards have .080" thick vinyl covers mounted on .070" retainer (vinyl or aluminum)
- Achieve a finished look with color coordinated top and bottom caps included with every unit.
- Coordinate interiors with 54 standard colors or 6 Rushmore patterns
- BluNose corner guards provide superior impact resistance with a cost-effective vinyl retainer
- UL Classified and conform to NFPA Class A fire rating
- Perfect alternative to paint, which protect walls from toughest abuse
- Battles against carts, trolleys and anything else that comes in contact with your walls
- Offers variety of protection levels with four available thicknesses as well as different height and length options
- Allows for design freedom with 54 standard colors, 5 Woodland patterns, 18 New Hallmark patterns, 10 Ultrabright colors and 6 Rushmore patterns
- UL Classified and conforms to NFPA Class A fire rating
Features & Benefits
- Reduces maintenance costs and is a perfect alternative to paint because there is no need for repeated repair or repainting of walls and easier to clean than paint
- Provides a continual, seamless look with available accessories including top caps, inside corners, divider bars and color matched caulk
- Prevent scrapes, scratches and dents from carts, luggage, beds and wheelchairs
- Offer continuous protection with outside corners and industry exclusive inside corners
- .080" thick rigid vinyl cover mounted on a sturdy .080" thick continuous aluminum retainer
- UL Classified and conform to NFPA Class A Fire Rating
- Coordinate interiors with 54 standard colors and 6 Rushmore patterns
- Resistance to stain, scratch, impact, fungal and bacterial
Industrial Bumper Guards
Industrial Bumper Guards, manufactured from natural rubber reinforced with high tensile strength, which are resistant to ultra-violet light aging, seawater, and abrasion.
Designed to provide maximum protection against direct impact under extreme conditions, they are most suitable for use in places such as loading bay, carparks, columns and marine docks for maximum surface protection.